Thursday 16 April 2009

scrap happy!

Look at this lovely most lovely bundle I got in the mail!



a sweetiepie accordian notebook, crafty cards that the handmade paper is soo tactile and look at those matching scraps. yes, she is a clever clogs.

along with a groovy mix cd of 20 tracks including some new fun ones for me and some favourites, wine song - yeah!

THANK YOU KATE!

The swapapalooza (you can sing that to the tune of bee bop a lula if you change the accents a little.) was a resounding success. well done georgielove you are particularly rad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooh, lovely, lovely indeed
I got mine yesterday
but I wish I knew who sent it ... hwo did you know?

sheezamageeza said...

she was lovely enough to include her blog address on the cd. what did you get?! post!