Monday 8 December 2008

tag, i'm it!

my sis tagged me because she wants to know 6 quirky or unimportant things that make me happy

1. typos. say, if that had remained saying 6 quicky things. now i want to name 6 quicky things
2. finding a wish tree in our street with little cut out love hearts from some children with what they wish for, mostly peace and for everyone to be happy and well. bless them! and also seeing bits of their wishes floating down the street and getting caught in the gutter because it was windy as all getout that day.
3. the smell of frangipani
4. clothes from the market
5. cooking something brand new to me
6. videos on the internet of cats or dogs doing silly things for example

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, now I have a lot of questions
whose cat is that?
did it really fix the printer?


can you just make a really long list of things you like?
that would be best

sheezamageeza said...

no idea, but wish it was my cat.
i think it totally did!